[MlMt] Correspondence layout, shifted

Thu Aug 14 07:38:39 EDT 2014

On 12 Aug 2014, at 19:27, Luca Allodi wrote:

> Today I spent some time flipping around my favourite MailMate layout,
> Correspondence.
>
> I am not sure anybody would really be interested in this
> re-organisation but I thought to share just in case.

Thanks for sharing. It's an interesting layout.

> Anyway I have no idea how to query MM to return an email attachment.
> Benny, would something like
>
> 	attachments = $mainOutline.attachments
>
> work? I did not try. If there's a way to implement this I would
> happily give it a shot.

No, that would not work. Such a transformation should be based on
`ALL_BODY_PARTS` with some non-trivial filtering. At best you could get
a separate webview with these attachments, but I'm not actually sure it
would work.

But I'll take it as another reminder to improve handling of attachments.