[MlMt] MailSteward

Thu Apr 24 05:20:36 EDT 2014

On 24 Apr 2014, at 1:30, Gustavo Daniel Villarreal wrote:

> [...] I'm not sure when the Rules are being triggered with the Smart
> Folder but I can see that messages appear on the Export folder by
> themselves without me checking the Smart Folder or even focusing
> MailMate, which is surprising but welcomed.

Internally, smart folders work just like IMAP folders. IMAP folders just
have fixed conditions (matching messages with a virtual header
specifying their server location). If you have rules specified for any
kind of mailbox then they should be triggered no matter what you have or
have not viewed in MailMate.