[MlMt] BBEdit command bundle

Fredrik Jonsson frjo at xdeb.org
Thu Apr 10 17:34:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have started working on a BBEdit command bundle and have some
questions.

The code is here: <https://github.com/frjo/mailmate-bundles>

1. I tried to set environment variable MM_SUBJECT in the mmCommand file
but it don't seem to work for some reason. The Textmate bundle does this
as well so I guessed it should work?
2. Would it be possible to add something like a "fileExtension" setting
to the mmCommand file? Would be nice to set it to *.md so BBEdit knows
I'm writing Markdown.
3. The keyEquivalent in mmCommand seems to have no effect, the shortcut
is stuck to "^C"? But the MacVim bundle has another shortcut.

Fredrik

--
Web: <http://xdeb.org/fredrik>