[MlMt] MM hangs/waits for timeout when showing GPG-signed emails

Tue Nov 12 13:59:57 EST 2013

On 12 Nov 2013, at 16:18, Joachim Tingvold wrote:

> Recently MM started to spend an awful amount of time (several minutes)
> opening emails that are signed by GPG/PGP -- more specifically only if
> they can't be verified.

There must be a long timeout active for the `gpg2` command when it
queries key servers. (This is unfortunately not asynchronous in MailMate
yet.) You can disable the lookup in the GPGPreferences pane I believe,
but it's probably also worth looking into why it takes so long (maybe a
key server is down).