[MlMt] Uh-oh. Imap just bit me...

Sun Nov 10 17:27:53 EST 2013

On 10 Nov 2013, at 22:32, Jeff Horn wrote:

> Perhaps off-topic, but is the storage model documented anywhere in
> detail?

No, I consider it an implementation detail, but I do answer questions
about it. The important thing to know is that MailMate saves all emails
as standard raw files. Each email in its own file. This means that any
emails known to MailMate can always be found in the folder hierarchy
located here:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Messages/

It is *not* safe to remove messages from this folder.