[MlMt] NNTP support.

Sun Dec 15 03:16:12 EST 2013

On 14 Dec 2013, at 21:40, Igor Karpov wrote:

> Three years ago you have mentioned an idea of future NNTP support in
> Mailmate. Is this idea still alive?

No, I cannot say that it is. It's not an often requested feature (most
people don't even know what it is) and I'll have to focus on the
features/issues which can ensure the future of MailMate.

> This is strange but there is no any good NNTP client for OSX nowadays.

What about Unison from Panic? (I haven't tried it myself.)

(Trivia: A never published predecessor to MailMate supported NNTP, but
that code is unfortunately unusable in the current version of MailMate.)