[MlMt] mailmate Digest, Vol 2, Issue 2

Thomas Hanke thhanke at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:03:04 UTC 2011

Hi Niels!

Am 14. April  2011 um 14:00 schrieb mailmate-request at lists.freron.com:
> Subject: [MlMt] How to mark all messages of a folder as read?
> […]
> How can I mark all messages in a folder as read without marking all?

I'm pretty sure it's not possible (yet).

But it definitely sounds like a good idea to me, too. Could be extended
to search results, too, for the odd newsletter of not so much interest,
for instance.

I guess you're welcome to formulate a feature request in the ticket
system (which is by the way the primary place of (inter)action at the
moment):
http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672-mailmate/overview

I also guess Benny'd like to know where this action should be located:
right-click on a folder, global menu entry (working with focus on
message) or some place else.

Best,

Thomas Hanke