[MlMt] Two accounts with same email address

Mike Karels mike at karels.net
Sat May 18 14:13:40 EDT 2024

I have a somewhat similar situation.  You could try this terminal command (extracted from my instructions on my setup):

   Run "defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSMTPAlternativeEnabled -bool YES"

This will add a new dropdown to pick the SMTP server in the editor, to the right of the From address.  In my case, it can often pick automatically, but I can correct it with the dropdown.

		Mike